Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Ramsey, NJ. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at Mahwah Automotive Center employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
- Air Conditioning
- Air Filter Replacement
- Axle / CV Joint Repair (FWD)
- Axle / Driveshaft Repair (RWD, 4WD)
- Axle Replacement
- Belts & Hoses
- Brakes: Standard or ABS
- Clutch Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Diesel Service
- Differential Repair
- Electric: Batteries – Sell and Install
- Electric: Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Electric: Starting and Charging
- Engine: Diagnostics and Performance
- Engine: Service/Repair – Major
- Engine: Service/Repair – Minor
- Exhaust Systems
- Fleet Service
- Four Wheel Drive Systems
- Fuel Injection
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Oil Change
- Power Steering
- Preventive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance: Severe Schedule
- Radiator Repair/Replacement
- Radiator Service
- Replace Lights
- Steering and Suspension
- Suspension Work
- Tire Pressure
- Transmission: Automatic Service/Repair – Major
- Transmission: Automatic Service/Repair – Minor
- Transmission: Manual Service/Repair
- Vehicle Inspection: Total
- Wheels/Tires: Alignment
- Wheels/Tires: Mounting and Balancing
- Wheels/Tires: Sell, Install Wheels
- Wheels/Tires: Sell, Install, Repair Tires
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Cooling System Service
We can flush your vehicle’s cooling system, perform a pressure test and check hoses, caps and connections.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all lines, the evaporator and the compressor for leaks and wear.
We will remove old, worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer cases.
Fuel/Air Induction Clean-up
Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean the intake manifold, ports, intake valves and combustion chamber and install injector cleaning additives in your vehicle’s tank. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out, contaminated fluid and install fresh, new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines and install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
At Mahwah Automotive Center in Ramsey, NJ, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are a full-service repair facility utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly. For all of your auto repair needs, depend on Mahwah Automotive Center in Ramsey, NJ to keep you on the road.
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS INSTALLER We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942 for our vehicle engine, transmission & differential repairs. Why JASPER?
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
JASPER® BROCHURES & INFORMATION:
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY